Thursday, July 26, 2012

Where are my floaties? I've never done this before!

Hello!  This is my first blog experience so in advance please forgive me if I move all over the place.  I'm not entirely sure I know what I am doing.  I decided to start this specific blog because as a Canadian Expat living in Seoul, South Korea, it can often be a little difficult to perform seemingly easy daily tasks when lacking fluency in the local language.  I'll be honest, my Korean is next to non-existent... It may not even exist.  The point is that for foreigners living in Korea, especially when you are new here, finding things like health services in English are vital to a comfortable stay and keeping healthy.  This blog will specifically deal with my personal experience receiving acne scar removal treatment in Gangnam and I hope that it can be useful to those seeking the same types of services in Seoul.  I will also publish pictures, information and personal accounts of the procedures I receive. Enjoy! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment