Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Come rain or shine, I will be lasered! 4th Treatment.

 A rainy Independence Day in Seoul, I make my way to Gangnam to have my final treatment at Oracle Skin Land:




 Outside Oracle in Gangnam

 The waiting room of Oracle


 Bring it on!  I feel nothing!

 Waiting with the lovely Ellen Choi

 My dermatologist at Oracle, post-consultation



 After my treatment.  The white spots are where he did the laser work.

 Time for a cooling facial

 Getting some cooling thing on my face to sooth the inflammation.  This was
followed by some type of light treatment.
 Finished!  Red and puffy but otherwise okay!




 The long train ride home, wet, burnt and tired.



Home after treatment... just 7 more days until I can take the bandages off!
Sad face!







2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I was just looking for the exactly same thing, acne scars treatment. Just this week I went in hushu sk clinic, in apgujeong, I was examined by a dermatologist for about 10 minutes and he advised me for a combination of procedures, which is much more expansive than I thought, 2 millions KRW. I think it is similar your case... But i did some research on internet and I found a awful case involving this clinic... So, what about your experience? Do you recommend this clinic and these procedures? You think you could found another place more cheap here, or another procedure less invasive? And your results?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, how is your overall result? Are your scars still there?
    I have almost exactly the same scars as yours from cheeks upto temples and i also have those "smile-wrinkles" from acne scars damaged! It is annoying that i am still young but looks 10yrs older!
    Why the derm didn't fix your temples area?
    Anyway mine is worst as i have some scars in between eyebrows and abit on forehead.
    So the price you paid was only 1.5million KRW for all the 4 treatments? If i want to make the treatment, how long should i stay in S Korea? Is a week or two enough for that?
    Please reply me.

    ReplyDelete