Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Three Strikes You're Out!

The Third Treatment:  Hours after my 3rd treatment at Oracle Skin Land in Gangnam and the days following the healing process.

Leaving my place to head to Gangnam for my third treatment... at this point I'm used to the pain and discomfort.  Easy peasy!

Just arrived back from my treatment.  Looking Red, a good color on me :P.

Detail of my skin, 1 hour after treatment.




Holy Skin!  Holes, holes, holes in my face.  You can see the subcision needle entry points.
12 hours after treatment.  The morning after is always the worst. Leaking again.
Trying to look stoic with a hideous face.  Bandages filled with discharge.

Day 3 of healing.  Bandages taken off and changed.
Day 3

Day 3, so annoyed with these damn bandages in this humidity!  Progress!

Day 4

Day 4.  The redness has disappeared, looking fresh!

Day 5 bandage change.  Laser wounds are healing beautifully, but they are itchy as hell!

Day 6... Heading to Oracle Skin Land to have the bandages 
taken off and get a facial










No comments:

Post a Comment